FCAPS is a model created by TMN to be used by Network Operators and Service Providers to compare capabilities and features of Management & Monitoring Systems. The FCAPS model is used for Element Management Systems (EMS), Network Management Systems (NMS) and Operation Support Systems (OSS), it is therefore a universal model. [...]
How important is the NMS user interface for the NOC?Jan 29th, 2014
Find us on Google+
Why SNMP Center?
- See SNMP put in action, with detailed instructions.
- Read Network Management in depth articles from a 20+ years expert.
- Find resources you can use, such as free tools, books etc.
- Access in-depth product reviews, to help you select the best one.
- Learn from personal successes & failures when applying SNMP and NMS.