Products and Markets
StableNet® is available in two versions: Telco (for Telecom Operators and ISPs) and Enterprise (for IT and Managed Service Providers).
StableNet® Telco is a comprehensive unified management solution; offerings include Quad-play, Mobile, High-speed Internet, VoIP (IPT, IPCC), IPTV across Carrier Ethernet, Metro Ethernet, MPLS, L2/L3 VPNs, Multi-Customer VRFs, Cloud, and FTTx environments. IPv4 and IPv6 are fully supported.
StableNet® Enterprise is an advanced, unified, and scalable network management solution for true End-to-End management of medium to large scale mission-critical IT supported networks.
The Infosim® Concept
StableNet® is a third-generation highly automated Network Management System. The key differentiation of StableNet® to other legacy-type Operational Support Systems (OSS) is that StableNet® is a unified OSS system with three integrated functionalities that focus on Configuration, Fault, and Performance Management, with automated Root Cause Analysis (RCA). StableNet® can be deployed on a multi-tenant, multi-customer, or dedicated platform, and can be operated in a highly dynamic flex-compute environment.
The Key Benefits of StableNet®
- Unified 3x Functions (Configuration, Fault/RCA, and Performance Management) in a single product.
- Reduction in OPEX and CAPEX via product consolidation, step-by-step migration, and retirement of existing legacy element management solutions.
- Automated service delivery directly from your integrated service catalog.
- Configuration and policy governance that maximizes service availability and reduces MTTR.
- Rapid ROI by reduction in OPEX and CAPEX, and customer service credits realized via greater service availability.
- SOA-based technology means it is highly integrable and flexible.